Dear Islamic Brothers...
Alhamdulillah Wassalatu wassalaamu alarasoolillah
Why Donate us? What we are doing ?
- To help and give relief to the poor by providing shelter, food and medicines.
- To help deserving students by providing Financial Assistances and scholarships to complete their education.
- To assist them through "Self Employment" schemes.
- To provide Financial Assistance for the Marriage of poor and orphaned girls.
- To provide Financial Aid for treatments and surgeries.
- To promote, help, finance, organize, develop and co-ordinate projects related to educational and social fields.
- To collaborate with other institutions and associations in other part of India and the Middle East.
- To establish and run orphanages, nursing homes, primary health centres, hospitals, libraries, schools, colleges and other institutions for the betterment of the community.
- To receive and collect donations and subscriptions either in cash or in kind or acquire by any other lawful means and spend them in fulfillment of all or any of the aims and objectives of the society.
Our mission Is to guide and provide an intensive, comprehensive educational and vocational program based on the scientifically validated principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to children with special needs which is aimed at improving their living conditions and their social adaptability.
Though we stress the natural approach of teaching and learning we recognize and respect the fact that children with special needs have different educational and behavioral needs, they require different strategies for learning, they acquire, assimilate and communicate information in different ways and at different rates, and need a range of different teaching approaches and experiences.
The key to the success of any organization is its people. Learn more about some of the key people driving our growth.
What We accept :
In-Kinds Items (Non-Perishable Food)
Alhamduillah, with your generous donations in the form of Zakat, Sadaqa, Fidya and Fitra, we are able to provide 7,500+ needy families in the GTA with essential food items and Halal meats on a regular basis.
Use your wealth for welfare of needy peoples
Our Bank Details:
State Bank of India, Sojitra Branch
A/C No. 30841399479,
for more details call us: +91-9377655998/+91-8140206340
Become a Volunteer
I support the cause “Service to Humanity is Service to Allah” and the humanitarian services being rendered by the Muslim Welfare Centre to the needy. I wish to join the organization as a Member/Volunteer.
Various Department of Mercy Foundation, Anand: